Below is more detailed information about the S-Anon program which may interest you.
- The 12 Steps of S-Anon
- The 12 Traditions of S-Anon
- Common characteristics of S-Anon Members
- Working the S-Anon Program
- The Gifts of the S-Anon Program
- What is sexual addiction?
- S-Anon International Blog
Further information is also available from our international website www.sanon.org
Books on recovery from being affected by a sex addict
Available electronically or in hard copy (contact us for hard copies)
- Reflections of Hope – Daily reflections for anyone affected by another person’s sexual addiction
- Working the S-Anon Program – covers specific topics such as abstinence, “slips” in S-Anon, sharing the program with others, and more!
- S-Anon 12 Steps – an outline of how to put the program into practice