S-Anon Australia is a fellowship of partners, family and friends of sex addicts. We are a 12 step program of recovery for those affected by someone else’s sexual behaviour.
S-Anon is not allied with any religion, political party, organisation or institution. There are no fees for S-Anon membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
S-Anon is an anonymous program. That means that we do not discuss who we see at meetings, or what is said there, even with our partners.
If you have been hurt by a sex addict we understand as perhaps few others can. We too were lonely and frustrated; but in S-Anon we have found that there is no situation too difficult to be bettered and no unhappiness too great to be lessened.
For information about Australian meetings fill in the Want more information section below. For NZ meetings click on the email link for each meeting.
Australia (all times AEST)
- Sydney Meeting (Zoom) Tuesday 7.30pm
- Skype Meeting Tuesday 8:30pm (via Skype)
- Steps Meeting (Zoom) Wednesday 8:30pm
- Melbourne Meeting (Zoom) Thursday 7:30pm
- Women’s Meeting (Zoom) Sunday 7:30pm
New Zealand (all times NZST)
New Zealand S-Anon Big Book Family Group (Zoom)Monday 7.30pm
- Auckland Saturday Meeting (Hybrid Zoom and face to face) 9:30 am 1st Sat of Month , F2f meeting; 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturday of Month Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information?