S-Anon Australia is a fellowship of partners, family and friends of sex addicts. We are a 12 step program of recovery for those affected by someone else’s sexual behaviour.
S-Anon is not allied with any religion, political party, organisation or institution. There are no fees for S-Anon membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
S-Anon is an anonymous program. That means that we do not discuss who we see at meetings, or what is said there, even with our partners.
If you have been hurt by a sex addict we understand as perhaps few others can. We too were lonely and frustrated; but in S-Anon we have found that there is no situation too difficult to be bettered and no unhappiness too great to be lessened.
You can read about what other people experienced in S-Anon here.
Australia (all times AEDT)
- Sydney Meeting (Zoom) Sydenham Tuesday 7.30pm (currently via Zoom)
- Skype Meeting Tuesday 8:30pm (via Skype)
- Skype Steps Meeting. Wednesday 8:30pm (via Skype)
- Melbourne Meeting (Zoom) Thursday 7:30pm (currently via Zoom)
- Melbourne Sunday Meeting (Zoom) Sunday 7:30pm (currently via Zoom)
New Zealand (all times NZDT)
- Auckland Saturday Meeting 9:30 am DST (GMT+13). 1st Sat of Month , F2f meeting; 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturday of Month Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christchurch Thursday Meeting Thursday 6pm Contact
- NZ Skype Meeting 6pm Monday Contact
Want more information?